- National Community Pharmacists Association President
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International Treasurer
- Phi Lambda Sigma Secretary
- American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists Membership VP
- University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy Ambassador
To check out Heather's LinkedIn click here
Hey Y'all! My name is Heather Hembree and I am from Ware Shoals, South Carolina. I completed my first two years of undergraduate coursework at Lander University. I transferred into the Pharmacy Program at USC in 2016 and was able to complete my B. S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences in May 2018. I enjoy being involved and I am a part of many different organizations such as the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA), Christian Pharmacy Fellowship International (CPFI), Phi Lambda Sigma, and Rho Chi. I am also a teaching assistant for the community and compounding labs in the College of Pharmacy. I am currently very interested in community pharmacy, specifically compounding; however, I am open to new and exciting opportunities. I am very grateful to be a part of the Walker Leadership Scholars Program and I look forward to the connections I will make, as well as the things that I will learn about myself throughout this journey. Everyday I strive to become the best leader I can be and this program only helps me achieve that.